Let's work together! Our organization was founded by a group of committed seasonal residents and veterans of the education system in 1998. Our campus, which plays host to so many community events and gatherings, was a gift to the organization by one of the island’s most committed investors. The Exuma Foundation has always valued and depended on those that call Exuma their "second home". Your contribution of a week’s rental income will help us to meet operational expenses that ensures:
1) our campus remains a valuable community asset
2) our capable staff keep our projects and programs running
3) our ability to respond to the unexpected
In return, we’d like to offer you and your guests a chance to connect with us and the things we do!
We will provide:
1) courtesy tours of our campus featuring our nature trail and backyard farm (a great thing to do out of the water!)
2) two cases of Exuma Honey from our apiaries (a sweet treat for your guests!)
3) a tax deduction if you are a U.S. or Canadian citizen
You will also receive special invitations to participate in programs, events and experiences
that make a difference!
Sound good?! Use the form below to get in touch or give us a call, 242-336-2790.
Don't worry! We will not share your information with a third party.